Military Divorce Attorney
If you and/or your spouse are in the military and are looking to divorce in Alabama, it is a much more complicated process than a civilian divorce. There are very specific rules and procedures that are important to know and to follow.
To be sure that your divorce process follows those rules and procedures, contact Huntsville military divorce lawyer Sara Doty.
A Small Firm With Focus— On You
The founder of Sara Doty Attorney at Law, LLC, and her legal staff are experienced in the military divorce process. Just as important, each member of the legal team is dedicated to providing the prompt and personal attention you deserve. And Mrs. Doty and her legal professionals are just as dedicated to doing all they can to help ensure the best outcome in your military divorce, both for now and into the future.
Some of the specific issues she has helped her military clients with include:
- Deployed parents with children
- Division of military benefits
- Military child custody
- Military divorce and child support
- Military divorce and child visitation
- 10/10 rule in military property division
- Military residence divorce
- Service Members Civil Relief Act
- Uniformed Services Former Spouses Protection Act
- International parent relocation
- Out-of-state parent relocation
In Uniform And Want A Divorce? We Can Help
If you and/or your spouse are in the United States armed forces and need a divorce, we can help. Lawyer Sara Doty is experienced in this special process and is very willing to help you. For your initial consultation, contact Sara Doty Attorney at Law, LLC, either online or by calling locally at 256-519-9970.